Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Looking for internet Telephony Provider

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkosJal

Technical User
Feb 13, 2005
MX
I am looking for an Internet Telephony provider that ideally can meet the following criteria.

Allow SIP to SIP communication including with other providers, but particularly, peering with Free World Dial Up

Tell me exactly what my SIP address is and not block calls from off network, ie: other providers' networks, and commit to not changing that policy!

Prefer if the provider offers support for h.323 as well as SIP

Offer ecxcellent rates for calls to Mexico, (less than 10 cents US per minute for ALL of Mexico, not just select cities)

Offer excellent rates for USA and canada calling (less than 3 cents per minute, prefer less than 2 cents per minute)

Offer a variety of calling plans

offer reseller programs that require only purchasing of minutes, and reasonable commissions.

That have availability of devices in Mexico at reasonable prices (preferrably Sipura).

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back