Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Looking for alternatives to Automated dialing???

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachelle

Technical User
Jul 30, 2003
US
We currently have an OLD Davox dialer that is not in use. It has not been in use for three years. It is connected to a PBX that is release 25.3 and houses old CCR hardware/software and old Meridian LINK Hardware/software. Here are the three scenarios that we want to accomplish:

1) Automated out dialing that will broadcast a message
2) 1+ have a menu option for additionals broadcasts of information
3) 1 and 2 + an option to talk to an agent

Can this OLD equipment/software still be configured and supported?
What is the current method of accomplishing these three scenarios?
What would be an expected cost of implementing such a program?

We know that 1 must not be very difficult or cost prohibitive since nearly every doctor's office, school, and church in the area is able to do this to remind folks about appointments and events. How do you do it when you have a short period of time to place 100,000 calls off of an 81C with rls. 24.3?

Feel free to think on this and email me directly... rachelle.l.cassetta@census.gov. To exhibit the urgency placed on this, I have been given until the close of business on Tuesday, 18 Nov for details. I will thank everyone in advance for your time and information.

rachelle

no matter where you go, there you are.

Hi Rach - Chas2002 here. I visit this site from time to time to make sure I'm up on all the Symposium stuff. Did you ever find a viable solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back