Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Looking for a used emc clarrion with snapview

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewitz

Technical User
May 6, 2005
DE
hello i am looking for a cheap emc fc4700 or larger with 3-4tb with snapview, i would prefer to get the system in europe, but us is fine too (i am not sure about the power supplies 110V to 220V, batteries have to be changed)
thx
kewitz

When you say cheap, how much do you mean? I have been using DAE's that I have sourced in the USA, I could get a FC 4700 DPE for 5000Euro ( not cheap ), and to configure that with 4TB it would cost well over 10000Euro.

hello mail me christiane@kewitz.de. is software and snapshot inclusive? thx kewitz

hello are there any limitations concerning the hosts, i need to connect 20-30 systems. access logix would be fine too. thx kewitz

I sent a mail to you. WRT access logic, I am only aware of the software license information about using that number of systems. Respond to my email if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back