Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Looking for a quality, affordable ASP hosting service... help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexolio2008

Technical User
Apr 24, 2008
US
I'm trying to find a quality ASP hosting service that actually works!

I've used Go Daddy, but their proprietary interface for SQL Server is so limiting that it ties my hands!

I've used IX Web Hosting, but holy cow, everything runs slow or doesn't work half the time or the domain doesn't revolve one second and the next it does. Completely unreliable and tech support never knows what's going on. No log files to access, so you're simply stuck.

I'm using some local guys which is affordable and everything works pretty good, but you can't do any URL rewriting without having to pester the host to restart IIS every time you make a change.

I've looked at EasyCGI, Aplus.net, etc., but I see mostly bad reviews.

Just looking for some referrals. I need to be able to host multiple accounts. Appreciate the feedback, and sorry if I've posted this in the wrong area.

Have you looked at Brinkster? I have used them for years and they seem to be quite knowledgeable and have live chat support for even the least expensive of hosting plans.

Einstein47 (Starbase47.com)
“PI is like love - simple, natural, irrational, endless, and very important“

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back