Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Looking for a printer that prints 3.5"by 4.0" card stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

drees

Technical User
Oct 5, 2001
US
Does anyone know of a printer that prints this size card stock. I'm looking for a laser or thermal printer that will print individual card stock with 3.5" by 4.0" size. My company (a candy company) would like to start printing gift messages instead of hand writing them and they asked me for suggestions. If you have any other suggestions they would be greatly appreciated.

drees

I have used Canon to print on IBM tab cards. 3 1/4 x 7 roughly.
You'll likely need something with a straight feed path. Ed Fair
unixstuff@juno.com
Any advice I give is my best judgement based on my interpretation of the facts you supply. Help increase my knowledge by providing some feedback, good or bad, on any advice I have given.

For a project like this, you may want to use standard sixe stock (8.5 x 11) print them 4-up (four cards on each page) and cut into four with a paper cutter. a decent paper cutter would be cheaper than a specialty printer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back