Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Looking for a method to display a one year calendar driven by defaults and user input

Status
Not open for further replies.

VicRauch

Programmer
Sep 26, 2004
US
I have accomplished this using MS Access with a form and subform. Subform used for each individual month.
But I have no idea how to do this in VB.net. I have written a couple of very simple programs in VB.net, but nothing that would give me a clue on how to incorporate 12 "items" (like the subforms in Access) to display 12 separate monthly calendars to end up with a full year displayed on one form (like the parent in the parent/subform of Access). In my Access implementation each of the 12 subforms were populated by one form, "frmOneMonth." That form looked at it's subform's name and used that to calculate, from defaults and possible user input, which month to display at that location. I have attached my Access solution. Feel free to download it and use it if you would like.
TIA,
Vic

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=fdce16a4-8df5-4e2f-852b-ef6d0d064985&file=CalendarMaker.accdb
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back