Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Looking for a Copy - Definity Site Administration Version 1.8.03

Status
Not open for further replies.

phonedr

Vendor
Jun 6, 2002
US
I currently have Definity Site Administration, version 1.8.03. I am getting a new computer and our data team have recently deleted my only executable copy of DSA from our network. I have tried installing the new ASA remote tool on another PC and it is very unstable (BUGGY) even with the upgrades/patches. Can anyone tell me where I might find a copy of DSA 1.8.03? I have already searched the support.avaya.com website and contacted the Avaya Classic Fulfillment Center at 877.582.3687.

Thanks, I will let you know in a few days. I may have actually tracked a copy of 1.8.03. I will keep you posted.

I am also looking for a copy of DSA... Any help would be appreciated.

hatchelle@mchsi.com

Im currently running DSA 1.5, anyone know if there is big improvments in the newer versions available?

I am using, and pleased with, ASA 1.11.05 used to access (3)switches (Avaya G3si V11)..

If a copy of this would help you, contact me and I'll send it to you..

Mike_higgins@att.net

Mike Higgins

I don't know if you can get hold of Definity One/IP600/S8100 PBX prior R11. A copy of DSA/ASA is available in the server via the web browser itself but you need the administrator login like dadmin or lucent3 in order to load the software.

You need ASA 2.0 Suppose to be GA Last month (NOVEMBER 2003)

ASA 2.1 is what i look forward to. being able to export vector steps. WOOT

PS checkout the latest INAAU newsletter for a nice article on the new features being released.

Provision wont be needed much longer.

----------
PBXtech.info - How do you communicate?

I am a member so it comes in the mail for me. They may have it online at inaau.org.

----------
PBXtech.info - How do you communicate?

I have an image of the DSA R1.13.05 CD.

jow can I get a copy of the latest DSA software. Nayhelp would be nice.

GR

how can I get a copy of the latest DSA software. Nayhelp would be nice.

GR

ASA 2.0 upgrade is available from Avaya for $450 list. I think it's $800 for the unrestricted copy. It's now bundled with VAL Manager as well.

-CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back