Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Looking for a Clarion Programmer to modify current software

Status
Not open for further replies.

KEYperSystems

Vendor
Jan 27, 2011
US
We are looking for an experienced programmer, to modify our companies software program. Specifically in the area of networking different databases and file transfers. Also just looking for generic code management, correcting bugs in the current programs. Would be used on an as needed basis. Post you information and we will contact you if you are interested.

you can take a look at our website to get an idea of what we do.

Hi!

Is the existing program developed in Clarion? If so, what version?

Was it developed in house or by another company? If by another company, do you have the rights to modify the program?

What is the type of the programs i.e. accounting, sales, etc?

Regards

Yes this is an existing program in Clarion, I believe it is in Clarion Version 6.

It was developed in house by us, we own all rights to the program.

It is a software program that operates an Electronic Key Management system, commonly used by Automotive Dealerships to maintain control of the keys to the cars.

Hi!

Login to using your Clarion 6 serial no as the User name & password. After login, subscribe to softvelocity.clarion.contracts-jobs newsgroup and you can post there to find US based Clarion developers willing to do contract jobs.

Jorge Lavera (Laro Group) does a lot of work for US customers and is known to be reliable and economical. There have been quite a few posts recommending his work on the newsgroups.

Regards

Hi,

I am available for clarion programming task. I have 10 years of experience in Clarion Legacy and ABC template chains. Also fluent with various databases MSSQL, TOPSPEED, mySql etc.

I am current looking for work.

Thanks in advance
Tuz Mwaura
ephantus@softrendsolutions.com

@TuzMwaura

We are specifically looking for help in the networking side of our clarion programming, our program is designed to share information with other systems on-site and we are having problems with data transferring, I believe it uses some sort of UDP Broadcast and TCP transfer, what are your skills in that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back