Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Looking for a Aloha MENTOR!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quest4Knowledge

IS-IT--Management
Jul 3, 2012
US
I am my companies IT. We just opened up a new rest and have been basically thrown head first into Aloha. Im tired of calling the help line all the time. Feel bad for the tech guys, so Im to the point now where I just want access to the KB doc's. My goal is to learn everything and anything I can about Aloha BOH. I have come to realize that Aloha has a never ending amount of possibilites. It really depends on how much time you want to spend trying to learn how to do it and how comp literate you are. Someone PLZ help me find the help I need to teach myself everything there is to know.
My last question I asked tech support I got the reply of "We dont know how to do that, I know you can, Ill have to call the programers to find out." I also just recently built my own POS out of a mini tower and a touch screen. I did all the config settings myself and it works great, plus I saved my boss Tons of $$$$$!!!!

SOMEBODY!!!!!! ANYBODY!!!!!!! That can be my mentor on this topic plz respond!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats kinda what this forum is all about, you have questions we have answers.

Cheers,
Coorsman

Thanx a bunch Coorsman!!! First and foremost is there a way to install an unactivated copy of aloha manager on my pc?
I would love to be able to practice all this without the fear of crashing the restaurant server or be constrained by our downtimes to try new things.
I have learned a ton about Aloha but now I’m to the point where what I want to learn requires trial and error and the errors could be detrimental to the server at work!!
Any ideas????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back