Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Looking for 4.2 Openlink CD for the CMS Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBXKID

Programmer
Sep 8, 2002
CA

After speaking with Interconnect today, it appears I don’t have a copy of the ODBC 4.2 Openlink CD that the drivers are on. Unfortunately, these are not downloadable from Avaya and only available on that CD. WOuld any one be able to send me the Windows Drivers or Post them?.

Thanks
Gary

Ps..this is the CLIENT for WIN32 only - no server software, you must have the SERVER software installed on the CMS server!

Cheers,
NJ

PS: Please let me know if my advice has been of any use.

Thanks Cyberjamos

I'll let you know how I make out.

Thanks again

GS

Nearly forgot - the DSN settings should be...

Datasource
Name: cms
OpenLink Server
Domain: Informix 7
Hostname: x.x.x.x
Database
Name: stores7
Leave all other settings as default.

This is for v11 CMS - what version are you running?

Cheers,
NJ

I'm running R13
Plus I need to reboot the CMS first thing tomorrow morning to engage the ODBC Listening System after modifing it. Not sure how to restart this service with out effecting the whole CMS Server. Will update you tomorrow on the out come?

Thanks
Gary

The openlink request broker should be running as OPLRQB process. If you run...

ps -ef | grep "opl"

you should see the process running, under the /usr/openlink/bin directory there's a command call oplshut which should shutdown the process cleanly (check any switches because it's been a whil since I last shut mine down). I've had issues in the past where it shuts down and restarts automatically, if you don't want that to happen you may have to rename the oplrqb file to something else, that way it doesn't restart until you run the /usr/openlink/cmsrqb_init

Cheers,
NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back