Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Long distance codes missing on call me notifications through SIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

rejackson

IS-IT--Management
Oct 4, 2005
US
4 digit long distance codes are configured after two commas ( i.e. ,,nnnn) in our call me notifications. Since moving our SIP integration to session manager the MM is not sending the codes anymore. The SIP integration through an audiocodes was working so it seems like SIP can do it. I have compared the new and old pbx configurations in MM and do not see any differences. I found an registry change about LDcodes in the Avaya support directory but it looks like it is related to faxing. Any help would be appreciated.

Richard

MM will most likely not send DTMF digits after the call is requested to be made. The fact that it worked the way you desired while using AC, was probably more to do with configuration in the AC than it was with MM. MM just sends the string of characters/digits to the integration to make the call.

Unfortunately, in your situation if you can't make SM perform those functions I doubt MM will be able to do it with that integration. But I would recommend reviewing the configuration note to see if it talks about that or not.

If you turn the SIP trace on in the VMSC and try it what does it show as the number dialed and the failure code ?

Ken Means

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back