Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Logoff OWA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeppeOls

IS-IT--Management
Jun 27, 2002
SE
Hi!

We are using a clusterd Exchange 2000 Sp3, When we try to logoff the OWA we get an HTTP 500 - Internal server error. Anyone who got any clue?

Jeppe

Using Exchange 2000 and OWA I was experiencing the same behavior. First I made the \Exchweb\bin\usa a Virtual Application, then I set the IIS Authentication Method to "Integrated Windows Authentication." That appeared to solve the problem. It completed successfully and did not prompt me for a login to exit.

Check that...administrators didn't get prompted for a username and password. Setting the authentication method to "Anonymous" for the logoff.asp page removed the need for username and password to logoff for users :). Sorry about that.

i'm running OWA 2k with SSL and i'm having the same error
in reading your post i see that you are removing the username/pw prompt? is that correct?

i need the logoff to work wile having usernames/pw used

Please help

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back