Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Logitech camera C920 used with Windows 10 Pro 22H2

Status
Not open for further replies.

T3kk

IS-IT--Management
Oct 18, 2023
US
Our team has not been able to narrow down this issue, and if they have they have not shared with my.

Our Users use HD Pro Webcam C920 & C920e Cameras, on a Window's 10 Pro (22H2)mini desktop. With that comes 1 of 2 software's that are used to control the settings of the Logitech camera, those are lws280 and the LogiCameraSettings.

Our users receive and accept video calls through a browser based applications, used with Chrome.

Issue: When our user receives a call, or "session", that user accepts the call. After accepting this call the camera view and its settings have been reset, upon accepting the call. The camera zooms out back to its original state (zoomed all the way out), and the other settings revert back to their default state as well.

Troubleshooting: I have made sure that auto is not selected for any of the settings. I have deleted the files within the softwareDitribution. I have updated the logitech camera's application's firmware. Within Device Manager I have updated the Image driver for the logitech camera. I have updated the USB driver that the logitech camera is plugged into. I uninstalled and reinstalled the logitech settings application. I uninstalled the logitech camera's driver and restarted the computer. I have downloaded and installed the driver from the logitech site.

I am hoping to get as much help as possible on this. We have had issues for several months now. It makes me wonder if maybe there was an update with Windows 10 that is not liking the logitech camera or its settings applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back