Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Login on DC !!! How ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelson2003

Technical User
Feb 27, 2004
US

Hello All

I am having a strange problem.... Please let me try to explain the hole thing

I have 1 domain.. and bellow of this domain I have 3 other domains... ( AMERICA / EUROPE / ASIA )

I have 1 group in each domain ... called TechTeam

This group belongs to Backup Operator
( Techteam amer belongs to backupoperator(buildin) amer team )and teachteam europe belongs to backupoperator(buildin) europe and ASIA same thing

The backup operator in each domain has Permission to log on locally on each domain.
There is a OU called Domain Controllers in each domain and this permission is located on "Domain Controller Group Policy )

There is no other gpo on this domain....

Now the good part
The TechTeam is able to log on domain controller on AMER and EUROPE Domain... but not on APAC

Another important thing.. each user has 3 differents accounts.. one for AMER one for APAC and oner for EMEA

And the user must user his amer account to log on a AMER Domain controlller and the same for the other domain controllers

Any idea ?

Please let me know if you need anything else...

Thanks
Nelson Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back