Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Login Error on spectra

Status
Not open for further replies.

jokerparis

Programmer
Jul 7, 2000
FR
After the installation of spectra, i try to launch the webtop, and the error message appear :<br><br>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br><br>Error Occurred While Processing Request<br>Error Diagnostic Information<br>ERROR: user not authorized<br><br>Thank u , for your help<br>&nbsp;<br><br>

Is that the first installation of Spectra on this machine or did you re-install it?<br>Seems to me that there are still files and secutity contexts from an older installation.

Thank u for u answer, but my problem is terminate, the problem is in IIS 2.0, don't use this version 4.0 or 5.0 is better and with themselves u don't have problem of install.<br>My conseil of install is:<br><br>first install IIS 4.0 or higher<br>next install coldfusion server and validate the Advanced Security (just one case to select !!!)<br>next install coldfusion studio<br>next install spectra<br><br>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back