Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Logging Voicemail Pro to file

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatzEye1

IS-IT--Management
Mar 18, 2004
GB
hi folks,

we've had reported cases from a client where he is saving messages (pressing 5 during message etc) and some of them then not being listed in the saved messages later in the day so i have need to properly log the vmpro actions.

i've set the service to interact with desktop and fired up the console window for it but if i leave it running it doesnt have an indefinite view into the history of a given day.

is there any way for vmpro to log to file in the same format as it shows in the console window?

many thx

aha i knew about DbgOut.txt but it has debug info about all ip office stuff thats running. what i didnt know was there is the dbgview app which can filter DbgOut.txt contents on view.

however it seems DbgOut.txt doesnt keep indefinite logs either, does that mean we have to have dbgview running and logging itself to another file in order to keep voicemail logs 24/7?

Believe you set DbgOut.txt file size in regedit.
Default is 4MB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back