Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Logged off agents no longer recieve voicemail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2006
US
IPO 412

Both IP Manager and Voicemail Pro on same server. I thought this might be a problem but up until now it hasn't been.

All of a sudden when an ACD agent logs off their phone and goes to NoUser, if someone tries to dial their extension it just rings and rings. This is only affecting external calls and not internal so something tells me it is the Voicemail Pro configuration. The annoying thing is that occasionally I will do something to the system and it will work once and then goes back to not being able to go to voicemail.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Yeah seen this. i have this on a 3 site SCN.
If you try to dial a remote user from site a to site b. site a actually does not recorgnise it as part of the scn cloud and actually tries to route out over the PRI.

Our BP will not raise through avaya so Im screwed really.

ACA - IP Office Implement
ACA - IP Telephony
ACS - IP Office Implement (Aug 30th)

Why won't they? I would have though it should go to Voicemail. I don't have a customer senario that this would be a problem.

I am installing a 2 site SCN in a couple of weeks so I might give this a try.

What S/W you guys using?

Jamie Green

ACA:Implement - IP Office
ACS:Implement - IP Office

Fooball is not a matter of life and death-It is far more important!!!!

Due to the nature of this site downtime is not always possible. So I am currently stuck on 3.2 54.

This may be the reason for my statement above.

ACA - IP Office Implement
ACA - IP Telephony
ACS - IP Office Implement (Aug 30th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back