Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Logged in Agent not receiving any calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdhaslett

IS-IT--Management
Mar 2, 2020
US
Hi All,
We have one Agent that is not receiving any ACD calls.

This person is an operator that has been with the company for a few years now and has been using this same Agent ID since the start. She was recently promoted and now has her own desk instead of one of the shared operator stations. We assigned her an extension that was previously used by another department, and now she does not receive any calls through the ACD queue. At one point she was Ready and Idle for over 3 hours while others in the queue were receiving consistent calls.

Her skills and levels are equal to everyone else that is in the same queue, and I can see from a 'list agent-loginID' that her agent is logged in at her new extension. The only difference is that she is at an extension that was not previously used in this department.

We are using Avaya Aura 8.1.

Thanks a bunch for any help!

I'm assuming you have the COR wrong on this user's extension/agent id.

Thanks for the reply, @avayaguy23.

I've double-checked and the COR on the station is identical to other stations on which she can receive ACD calls, and the Agent's COR is identical to others in the same Skill.

I should also mention that when we set up this extension (1279), we deleted the existing 1279 extension and then duplicated an extension from another person at the same level as her. That source extension works fine with the person that uses it in the same queue.

Skill priority lower than the others?

What happens if you call her agent ID?

I was able to call her using the Agent ID. After talking to her, she said it is working today. She is receiving calls through ACD now.

So, I guess we'll call it a momentary glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back