Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LOG0004 CSV: csvGotoNextEditField ignored, set 0x18ab94d0, s

Status
Not open for further replies.

csdtech1

Technical User
Apr 16, 2009
US
Hi All, My first post, Looking for some help on this error that is constantly getting spit out of my cs1000 sig server ( In the OAM portion of a telnet ) "LOG0004 CSV: csvGotoNextEditField ignored, set 0x18ab94d0, s
tate GetNode"

System seams to be working fine other that this error being outpulsed. I have no idea what this error means. I just don't want this to turn into a huge issue if left un-addressed.

Any ideas?

I wish I could help you, but I didn't find a similar error on my SigServ. I wouldn't want it to turn into a huge problem either. It does kinda look like the SigServer is ignoring some system event and perhaps auditing to clean it up?

Is this a Sig Server from the Nortel 'certified/tested' list? We wanted to get a Dell but ended up with a stupid HP :( because Dell was not 'certified' as a SigServer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back