Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Locking Down NFUSE/WI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2002
US
Here's my situation. We're using NFUSE/Secure Gateway for both internal and external users at our company. The problem we have is that we don't want all of our internal users to be able to access things when they are home.

What I'd prefer to happen is that if someone is connecting from the inside that they get passed directly to the NFUSE login page. If they are an external user, I want them to be challenged for authentication which is checked agains a security group. If they are authorized to access NFUSE from outside, they are passed through to the NFUSE login page.

Has anyone had luck setting up something to get around this.

I've already taken a look at these modifications. It would work if I had most of my internal users connecting by way of PN. But the users I am concerned about connecting from the outside are also ones that need to connect by way of WI from the inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back