Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

location of cuda ship in mac 8500/180

Status
Not open for further replies.

cat2011

Instructor
Aug 27, 2011
PT
we have a 8500/180 mac that has been off for quiet some years. it now powers up (monitor lights up) but nothing else happens. resetting the cuda ship appears to be one possible first solution.. but following apple logic board diagramme for 8500 models hasn't help me find it.. could you help on such an issue? does someone has an image of the board I could better identify with the real thing :)?

thanks in advance
cat

Scroll down to page 30 for the 8500 board diagram

----------------------------------
Phil AKA Vacunita
----------------------------------
Ignorance is not necessarily Bliss, case in point:
Unknown has caused an Unknown Error on Unknown and must be shutdown to prevent damage to Unknown.

Behind the Web, Tips and Tricks for Web Development.

thanks a lot. in the meantime I understood the problem is how to take the motherboard out,, I think I might have to look for help because without a step to step picture guide I won't be able to do it,, anyway thanks, the guide you sent helped already..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back