Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Locating Receptionist SoftConsole users

Status
Not open for further replies.

telfire

Vendor
Dec 18, 2008
US
All,

Have a customer that has 5 Receptionist licenses but Soft Console is installed on many PC's (only 5 are logged in or supposed to be logged in at one time). One of their 20 users did not log out of Soft Console at the end of their shift and they want to know if System Monitor (without continuous logging) or any other mechanism can tell them which user has the Soft Console session logged in. Dont believe this has ever come up before to me and I looked around but couldnt find anything. Does anyone know how we could find this out?

APSS-Midmarket
ACIS-Midmarket
ACSS-Midmarket
ACDS-Midmarket

In monitor, go to Status > Partner Sessions, it will show you who is connected including their IP, username, and extension number.

-Austin
I used to be an ACE. Now I'm just an Arse.
qrcode.png

AACon-

Are you sure that works on your lab? I originally went there before the post - nothing was noticed.
Went back again to look again after your post thinking maybe I had SysMon open on the wrong node - but I was correct.
Still not there. I show for the user that is logged in SoftConsole, an IP address of 127.0.0.1, the abbreviated username and their extension number, all the other columns have "0" under them.

APSS-Midmarket
ACIS-Midmarket
ACSS-Midmarket
ACDS-Midmarket

Yes, it works on my system.
127.0.0.1 is a loop back address....that's weird. Have you rebooted the ip office?

-Austin
qrcode.png

AACon,

Can you post a screenshot of your SysMon please?
I have rebooted my Server and still shows loopback.

APSS-Midmarket
ACIS-Midmarket
ACSS-Midmarket
ACDS-Midmarket

Sure, I mean, it's the same as yours, just with the correct IP.

What version of IPO are you running?

sysmon_whp3bn.jpg

-Austin
qrcode.png

AACon-

I am running R11.1.2.2 and my partner session count is 180... very strange.

APSS-Midmarket
ACIS-Midmarket
ACSS-Midmarket
ACDS-Midmarket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back