Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Locating Feature Button on 18btn NON-Display

Status
Not open for further replies.

stlinc

Programmer
Feb 12, 2002
US
Customer has a Partner ACS with VS R4 mail. The only person that has a display phone is the receptionist. All others have Partner 18btn phones (euro style). Recep. has 34D. I have a feeling that a user has DND turned on for their extension. I can go to the 34D and enter Cet. Tel. Prog and the ext. # to see what is programmed on that phone no problem.

Now that I know there is a feature button for DND assigned to a button at that extension, how do I know which one seeing as how I used the 34btn to find it, and the actual extension is an 18btn, w/ no display? Is there some way to know what fea. button on the 34btn corresponds to an 18btn?

Thanks,

Jay

I may not be able to fix it, but I certainly can't break it any further- Jay

Nevermind. I answered my own question! :)

I may not be able to fix it, but I certainly can't break it any further- Jay

I carry a 18d with me for just such occasions , plug it into the extension and featree oo or plug it into 10 or 11 for button progaming ,

I aint smart enough to do it from a 34d :)

(unless I really , really have to )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back