Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

loading website into frame loses frame recognition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tee1212

Vendor
Mar 26, 2001
US
Hello--

I'm creating a website that loads other website into one of my frames ("mainContent"). Everything works well until the site eBags is loaded (under luggage and handbags category). Once this site is loaded, none of the buttons on my left navbar work. It's like the frame "mainContent" is no longer recognized. I tried framejammer and it had no effect, plus, it is opening a new browser window.

Does anybody have any ideas?

Here's the link:

(Also posted on javascript forum.)

if u refernce another site...u have no control over it. If the owner of the other site has some JS or VBscript running they can force "break out of " frames....
most people don't like their work to be "framed" by someone else....so contat the webmaster of the site in question
HTH
All the best!

> need more info?
:: don't click HERE ::

To qualify, if you had a Ford mustang & put a Chevrolet engine in to it and it didnt work the way you wanted, who would you call??

Cheech

[Peace][Pipe]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back