Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LNT0995 message

Status
Not open for further replies.

remsauk

MIS
Sep 26, 2002
US
I'm using an AS/400 running Lotus Notes 5.0.12. Occassionally, maybe once a onth...different days, I get the following message:

Message ID . . . . . . : LNT0995 Severity . . . . . . . : 20
Message type . . . . . : Information
Date sent . . . . . . : 07/18/03 Time sent . . . . . . : 02:16:55

Message . . . . : Check the Domino console(s) for the following condition:
 Thread=[185477:00532:00226-000000AC]PANIC: 04:3C
Cause . . . . . : The job sending this message has found an error.
Recovery . . . : Look at the Domino console for more information or check the job log of the job that sent this message. There may be additional information there to help in recovery.
Technical description . . . . . . . . : A probable error condition has been found. The Domino console or the associated job log may contain more iformation.

Pressing F1 gave me the additional information below:

Message ID . . . . . . : LNT0995 Severity . . . . . . . : 20
Message type . . . . . : Information
Date sent . . . . . . : 07/18/03 Time sent . . . . . . : 02:16:55

Message . . . . : Check the Domino console(s) for the following condition:
 Thread=[185477:00532:00226-000000AC]PANIC: 04:3C
Cause . . . . . : The job sending this message has found an error.
Recovery . . . : Look at the Domino console for more information or check the job log of the job that sent this message. There may be additional information there to help in recovery.
Technical description . . . . . . . . : A probable error condition has been found. The Domino console or the associated job log may contain more information.

This occurs just after back ups start...not everything is saved...it restarts...everything is working OK. This has only happened since going to 5.0.12. I didn't get any additonal information from the logs or consoleto help me identify the problem.

I din't have this message yet.
But first: Try to find out, which task made this panic.
Under Linux, one of the numbers after Thread= is the PID.

Maybe it is possible, that the backup wants to operate on an open file. (but i'm not shure about this)

Ole

Hi Ole:
Thanks for replying...I'm still investigating...I, too, think there is a task/job that's running while my servers are ending for backups. I've checked the AS/400 job scheduler (similar to AIX crontab) but there are no jobs in there that would cause a conflict....still digging...and I expect all will AOK until sometime mid-month August. The only affect I beleive I'm having is backups on that night aren't complete...

Thansk again
remsauk

Hi remsauk

I mean the notes task.
e.g. PID 1432 nreplica...

This will give a hint, which notes task is involved.

Ole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back