Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LMPS <MONITORAGENT>

Status
Not open for further replies.

dass2

Technical User
Apr 12, 2005
GB
LMPS <MONITORAGENT> Response Code: 84
LMPS has reported that there are no more record media channels available for Live Monitor.
Please ask your System Administrator to check the Event Log on the eQuality BDR Server for further details.

Up to the end of November ebalance was working fine, I have joined the company in December and apparently since November this piece of kit has stopped working. I have been given the task of resolving it and I am failing miserably as are witness. We connect using 2 dialogic cards to Aspect AMC Cards, 16 ports for live playback and all screen is done over the LAN. We use Genesys for all CTI events which is working fine, all CTI Events are passed from Genesys to ebalance. The problem is that playback will not work. I have tried lots of things, different configurations and still have no joy. Dialogic cards have been checked as has RS232 link and all is ok. The logs show that the request for the channel just wont happen

[Service |AspectT1De|10FC|I] 2006/03/09 00:00:00:473 Send Timeout
[Service |AspectT1De|10FC|I] 2006/03/09 00:00:00:536 ASPECT[1-000] - INITREQ-> : [02 09 0b 00 03 ]
[Service |AspectT1De|10FC|I] 2006/03/09 00:00:01:552 Send Timeout

HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back