Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LiveCycle, Digital Signatures, and End-User Clients Saving Forms

Status
Not open for further replies.

BTM23

Technical User
Jan 4, 2012
US
Good afternoon, and thanks in advance for your help!

I have the full version of Acrobat 9 Standard, but I also have the trial version of Acrobat X Pro, in hopes that it would do what I need it to do.

In my business, I have a 30-page pdf document with form fields throughout. I email this form to my clients, and they complete it, sign it, and return it. I would like for them to be able to save the document so that they don't have to complete the entire 30 pages in one sitting, they can work on the forms for a bit, then reopen them later. Thus far, many of my clients have complained that they can't save the document at all.

Additionally, while I'm here, I would also like to mention that I would like for these clients to be able to put digital signatures on these documents rather than having to print them, sign them, and scan or fax them back to me. I have signature blanks on the pdf document in question, but I want to be sure that my end-user clients who ONLY have Reader can sign these digitally as well.

Help? Suggestions? Thanks in advance!

-BTM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back