Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Live Dial Pad on an Agent phone 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

foneguy8

Programmer
Feb 8, 2007
US
I have set Live Dial Pad on an ACD agent's phone and it doesnt seem to work. I have set the "on hook default path" for the headset. On a non-agent phone this works fine.
I am wondering if this feature can work on an agent phone with their key zero the queue number and their key 3 their personal DN.

Thank you for any advise.

Jeff

Is there a more specfic name for Live Dial Pad (Avaya/Nortel terminology?) And what release PBX are you on?

I think that is what we used to call it when you set the phone so that you could dial before picking up a line and the call would pick the line automatically and go out. I can see it not working on an acd set as key 0 is the primary key choice, but acd is "inbound calls only". And I could be totally wrong.

Avaya/Nortel/NEC/Asterisk/Access Control/CCTV/DSX/Acti

go into telephone options on the phone itself....there should be a Live Dial Pad option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back