Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

little problem, 1 flickering white frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gynoom

Technical User
Mar 3, 2001
NL
Hi I got a problem with transistions loading externaly.

I have a example here:

After the outro plays, it will flicker 1 frame and then plays the intro.
Is it possible to remove this flicker between the transitions??

Thanks in advance

Greets,

Jef.

Do you play a frame that has nothing on it?

SWM Programmer Seeking 3d Modeling work. Either for long term commitment or just friendship. Likes long hours in front of a flat screen with heavy doses of Mountain Dew.

Hi thanks for your reply

I don't have a blank frame, so that's not the problem.. I think it's because it's a movieclip that he has to load in a container.
Like it takes him 1 frame longer to load this movieclip. If you like you can download de ZIP file to to get a better view.

Now I build it on a differant way, that you can load it in differant levels. Now let another frame (a still picture) load in the background on the moment that the blank frame will show up. This works fine at the moment, but it is not a real solution.

Greets,

Jef.

the definition of a solution in an I/T environment is the one that eliminates the problem. Depending on what your working on, and your time constraints, that may be your solution.

SWM Programmer Seeking 3d Modeling work. Either for long term commitment or just friendship. Likes long hours in front of a flat screen with heavy doses of Mountain Dew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back