Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

listener-thread err -408 oserr = 0, err -25582 oserr = 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

siki85

Technical User
Mar 17, 2009
PA
Hi guys,

I´ve been trying to solve this issue in the last week...and I haven´t had good results.

We have a linux server (suse 11) running INFORMIX 11...it has been working just fine, suddenly last weekend the informix database started to give some error messages, and problem connection with users.

The server showed the following errors

- listener-thread: err = -408: oserr = 0: errstr = : Invalid message type received from the sqlexec process.
- listener-thread: err = -25582: oserr = 0: errstr = : Network connection is broken.
- ASF Echo-Thread Server: asfcode = -25580: oserr = 32: errstr = : System error occurred in network function.

I already searched looking for network congestion in switches and routers, I didn´t find anything. Also I checked interface port errors, everything looks clean. I disabled NIC´s checksum offload, the problem continues. We installed the Server Protect antivirus from Trend Micro, scanned the server and it didn´t find viruses and spywares.

What else could I do to find the problem ?

I would appreciate any help or advice mates....thanks....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back