Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ListBox SetFocus or click event help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

CptCrusty1

Programmer
Feb 17, 2005
US
I have a set of paired list boxes (lbSource, lbDestination)populated from a two field table (tblBooleanList - Desription, Boolean). Buttons allow the user to select 1, Select All, Deselect, etc. I'd like the focus to go to the first item in the list. Order of the list is determined by the tblBooleanList for the listboxes. If the Select buttons are pushed then the focus will go to the Source listbox since that will more than likely be the next point. Same for the Deselect buttons.

Are there any good reference books that tell the methods and events of the controls, i.e. text boxes, list boxes, and how to utilize the methods/controls. I'm finding lots of stuff on WHAT the listbox is (which I know), but not how to use the meriad of schtuff that can be done. Thanks in advance for any advice.
Crusty.
smiley_034.gif___1109446080593

When in VBE (Alt-F11) play with the F2 and F1 keys.

Hope This Helps, PH.
Want to get great answers to your Tek-Tips questions? Have a look at FAQ219-2884 or FAQ222-2244

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back