Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

List of Control Names in Menu Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

batteam

Programmer
Sep 12, 2003
US
I'm using Access 2007 and was recently upgraded to Windows 7. Since the upgrade, I've noticed that the 'Design Tab' on my Menu bar no longer contains a drop down listbox (ddl) that lists all the control names on the form currently displayed (in design view). It was located directly above the drop down box that lists the font types. I've have been trying to remember how I got that ddl displayed before but cannot remember how to do it and so far have been unsuccessful in my attempts to identify that ddl and add it to the menu bar via the 'Customize menu bar process'. Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks.

Access 2007? I'm not sure but I think you want to customize the Quick Access Toolbar....

Big Shiny Button
Access Options Button at bottom of menu
Customize 'tab' (select in left pane of dialog)

Find the option there and add it.... I'm guessing it would be called field list.

Or on the Design tab / ribbon hit the Add Existing Fields button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back