Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

List of all numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

wcmash

IS-IT--Management
Oct 13, 2006
US
Is there a way to extract all the DN's with the names that are associated with them. I need to be able to put this in a report.

First go to ghtrout.com and download mv
Second log into switch, and enter ld 20. Turn on capture and save to file name you can find easy later.
Now at Req prt, type TNB, enter, enter, enter...
This will print all programmed TN's in your switch.
When switch is done stop capture, and log out. Next open mv. and run report, NOTE you need macro's enabled to run this! Once you hit run report, it will pop up your desktop, find and select your recent tn capture and watch magic in the making.

ld 22
REQ: prt
TYPE: dnb
CUST:0
DN: (hit return a couple of times & it will list every single number on the switch) this doesnt show names

or ld 20

REQ: prt
TYPE: tnb
TN: (hit return a couple of times & it will list every single TN on the switch)***BE WARNED this will give you shed loads of DATA

Remember if it doesn't work hit it harder

Scott UK

pbxn

That works great is there a way for me to tell what numbers are DID?

Easiest way to find that out is call you telco. Give them your main billing number and request a list of all DID's they provide to you.

another way to list names and dn's is ld 95 prt names cust 0 dn all shrt yes..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Wow!!

That mv.xls file does work like magic.

Thanks for the tip pbxn.

Not that I know of Bernie. Been awhile since I played with Mer mail but I think you can do stale mb reports so you can clean house a little. SOrry I have been pampered with Call Pilot for the past two years, my mer mail stuff is a little hazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back