Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

List monitored-stations is not match to AES security database

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhk_7

Technical User
Sep 28, 2017
PL
Hello,

I have a problem, as in thread's subject.
Security database from AES is not match to CM 'list monitored-stations' information.
I mean : i have for example 5 stations in AES (1111,2222,3333,4444,5555) but when i pick "list monitored-stations' i only get (1111,3333,5555).
What could be a reason of it, and how should i change to make it going well. Or maybe there is other way to add stations numer to monitored ones.
Would you help ?

Thanks in advance

Regards jhk

I've never needed to add extensions to AES. Most Devconnect notes for integrations I follow - like call recorders - tend to just say to allow unrestricted access to the security database.

I believe what you're programming in AES is not a list of stations for AES to monitor but actually a list of stations AES will allow an external application to monitor through TSAPI if that application so chooses.

As in, pretend I have a call recorder on AES for 200 agents - 100 working 8a-4p and 100 working 4p-12a. I toss a TSAPI monitor up on a hunt group/skill that has no calls sent to it but all the agents are in that skill. AES now publishes me the agents logged in or out of that skill. The recorder uses that to only monitor whichever agents are logged in at one time. That lets an application developer build something that occupies 1 license per simultaneous logged in user or thing happening right now rather than 1 license per agent or phone globally even if they're not doing anything.

What do you expect to be asking AES to be monitoring 2222 and 4444?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back