Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

list commands failing on Avaya CM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon Shaw

Programmer
Apr 19, 2017
IL
I am working with a new Avaya CM that has multiple stations, vectors and agents all of which I can see when I run the relevant list commands,
however when I run the "list hunt-group" command I get the response "hunt-group" is an invalid entry,
likewise when I run the "list pickup group" command, I get the response "pickup-group" is an invalid entry.
What am I missing here?

Type "list" and then hit the f5 key and see what it says you can run. It's possible that your user is set up as a non-profile 18 user in the SMI and some commands and/or items are not available for it.

Like Wanebo said - you likely have permissions missing/mapped incorrect etc.

Can you do a "save trans" with success? It's possible you have data corruption - often times a list command will fail with EECCRS, sometimes it just fails out.

status login and see what your current user-profile is.

display user-profile xx and you will see 40+ pages for user categories and permissions.
Compare your user-profile to user-profile 18 which has the most permissions by default.

A great teacher, does not provide answers, but methods to teach others "How and where to find the answers"

bsh

45 years Bell, AT&T, Lucent, Avaya
Tier 3 for 35 years and counting
[URL unfurl="true"]http://bshtele.com[/url]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back