Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Linux Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

snookmz

Programmer
Apr 17, 2001
AU
G'day all

Im sorry this is a bit off the topic of the forum, but i had no idea where else to post this question..

Im running RedHat Linux 7.1, and im using the Gnome GUI, and i keep having this problem with my mouse where the mouse pointer gets out of whack with the target area... i.e., the mouse hand doesn't match up with where its pointing too, causing all kinds of problems..

my question is, has anyone come accross this problem before using a ps/2 microsoft mouse??? And if so, any fixes for it??

any help would be grately appreciated, thanks in advance :) /-------------------------------------
| I always have been, and
| always will be, a newbie :)
\-------------------------------------

G'day snook,

sorry I can't help you specifically, but you could try asking this question in the Linux (server) forum of Tek-Tips. It's probable that someone there might have the expertise, but won't necessarily visit this forum that often. Good luck.

Or perhaps try the Linux(client/desktop) forum. CaKiwi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back