Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Linksys BEFSR41 Configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noeluylee

IS-IT--Management
Sep 2, 2005
PH
HI Guys,

I am using the Linksys BEFSR41 V3 Firmware Version: 1.05.00. Everything is working almost perfect, but sometime when I turned on my BEFSR41 the configuration was gone, it happened to me many times already, and find this problem very anoying, coz i have to configure from scratch again.

Please help.

Thanks.

Regards,
Noel

I had this happen on a customer. Tried upgrading the firmware, then finally replaced the box. No problems after that.

Pepperzgm at gmail dotte comm

HI. Thank you.

My fw version is 1.05.00 is there a new one? I updated the firmware last 6 months. where should I download the firmware? coz the firmware i used is given to me by my friend.

What do you mean finally replace the box? :)

Thanks a lot.

Noel

Get a different router. So far as firmware goes, download it from Linksys, as they have the whole spectrum of the latest firmware. Be certain to get exactly what you router needs.

Pepperzgm at gmail dotte comm

Ho Pepperz,

Thank you so much.

God bless.

Noel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back