Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Linksys BEFCMUH4 Software needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

kikat

Technical User
Nov 16, 2002
My cable company recently installed a wired network on my two computers. The primary computer is connected to the Linksys BEFCMUH4 Modem. On the secondary computer the software is installed. I had to reformat the secondary computer and when I went to reinstall the software the disk will not open. I tried it on my computer and it will not open on my computer either. It simply flashes and is gone.

Other software will install on both computers. Is there anyone that knows of a link where I might find this software to download. It appears this CD is corrupt.

Yes I can call my cable company again tomorrow when they are open but I would like to resolve this ASAP if possible.

Thanks for any help. I have had no luck finding the software on the Linsys site.

Linksys does not have any downloads for that model. BTW, what cd is it that you're looking for? If it's just the setup disk, forget it...just set it up using the web utility of the router. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back