Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Links not working in Admin Console

Status
Not open for further replies.

PauleyB

Technical User
Sep 10, 2010
US
Newbie, so forgive lacking the lingo.

Trying to get a server set up on my local machine for development purposes.

Weblogic 9.0
Windows XP

I installed the software and created 'mydomain' without issue. When I goto the admin console I can log in and am presented with the home screen and it reports my system status as 'OK'. However, any link I try in the Domain Structure brings up a page of errors. This is what it says:

Error opening /jsp/jdbc/datasourcefactory/DataSourceFactoryTable.jsp.
The source of this error is javax.servlet.ServletException: com/sun/mirror/declaration/PackageDeclaration at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:324) at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.onAddToMapException(ServletStubImpl.java:394) at
<<<< Skip about 50 lines >>>
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1366) at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:209) at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:181)

I imagine I have something not set up correctly but don't remember skipping any steps during the install.

Thanks,
PauleyB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back