Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

linking Photoshop files to download???

Status
Not open for further replies.

backspin

Technical User
Mar 13, 2002
US
Help!

I have to teach a Photoshop class next week & want to have all the exercise files on my website for everyone to download at the start of the class.

How do I put in a link that tells it to actually download the files, instead of open them? I've put the images up & had them right-click each one, and download them that way, but it takes too long. How do I give them one link to click on, & have the files automatically download? (I wouldn't even care if they had to click on a link for each file; I just think it will look more professional this way...) Also, if I can do this, will it work to have them downloading .psd files, or do they have to be .jpg files?

thanks!!!!

deb

swing over to
theres one called BUD force download I believe.

forces a download versus opening. "Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!"

-Adm. James Farragut

Stuart

or "zip" them all together The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back