Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Linking Groupwise 6.5 & Exchange 5.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcstudio

Programmer
Mar 26, 2002
GB
My company seems to be one of the few that is moving from exchange to groupwise. What i wish to do is link groupwise and exchange together on our network so that i can have some user on groupwise and some on exhange with messages travelling between the two. I could then transfer user over a period of time all on to groupwise and teach myself about groupwise as i go. At the momment i am not sure where to start and if it is possiable can anyone give me some tips.
Any pointers on groupwise would also be most helpful.

The ideal way would be to use the GW plugin for the Outlook client. But, unfortunately GroupWise's plugin (GW55OL2.EXE) will only work for groupwise 5.5. I don't beleive that there is another plugin for version 6.x. So to go another way there is a GW & Exchange gateway available. You can read more about it and also download it from the following site. GroupWise is a great E-Mail/Collaboration product. And the administration is simple and straight forward. Good luck in the future.

FarOut
V-Peace-V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back