Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Linking 2 text boxes (1 is a date) to a report

Status
Not open for further replies.

PavelowFE

Technical User
Jan 13, 2009
US
Back for more great help.

Scenario - two tables, one fields of data (text) to include date fields (Start, End), the other with a field (Comment) and a date field (Comment Date).

My report is based on a query from of the first table.

I included a subreport of the second table. I want the comment to post if the date of the comment falls between the dates that are input on a main form (which remains open).
I.e. I have To and From text boxes on the report that show the dates the user enters on a form. I want that same thing for the Comment field, but only if the date the comment was input falls between those two dates.

Thanks.

Vince

Here's what I'm starting with for the code. Just need something like an If/Then statement would be in Excel.

WHERE [Forms]![Switchboard]![Date Range]![Start Date] And [Forms]![Switchboard]![Date Range]![End Date];

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back