Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

linker errors HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldous

Programmer
Jun 23, 2004
US
This has to be some simple setup file thing....
I get 88 messages like this....what could I have messed up?
Because these are standard functions I'd would think should
line straight up. I'm in a hurry (boss coming Sat :) to see) Any help APPRECIATED

[Linker Error] Unresolved external 'System::AnsiString::~AnsiString()' referenced from C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CHRISTINE\MY DOCUMENTS\ENGWORK\PROJECT1.OBJ
[Linker Error] Unresolved external '_BeforeDestruction' referenced from C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CHRISTINE\MY DOCUMENTS\ENGWORK\PROJECT1.OBJ
[Linker Error] Unresolved external 'System::TObject::~TObject()' referenced from C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CHRISTINE\MY DOCUMENTS\ENGWORK\PROJECT1.OBJ
[Linker Error] Unresolved external '_ClassDestroy' referenced from C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CHRISTINE\MY DOCUMENTS\ENGWORK\PROJECT1.OBJ
[Linker Error] Unresolved external 'Forms::TApplication::Initialize()' referenced from C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CHRISTINE\MY DOCUMENTS\ENGWORK\PROJECT1.OBJ
[Linker Error] Unresolved external 'Form1' referenced from C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CHRISTINE\MY DOCUMENTS\ENGWORK\PROJECT1.OBJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back