Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Lingo coder needed for demo - Pay $3000

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebs19

IS-IT--Management
Nov 9, 2006
GB
I'm currently looking for a creative freelance individual/s in the UK/US who is/are available to commit to a MMOCC which will involve solid on-going work. Applicants must have extensive knowledge in Macromedia Director with lingo.

The chosen applicant will have to work alongside a designer who is currently on board with this project.

This job will require coding all the basic features seen in MMOCC's like habbo hotel for an MMOCC beta/demo

Login
8 directional roaming
Admin system
Tools: Navigator, PM'ing etc w/ closeable moving windows
Walking and action functions may be with feature to stop blocking room entrances
Dynamic chat
Shop interface
Item interaction

There are more ambitious features that I wish to work with the chosen applicant on. These will be discussed once a non disclosure agreement is signed and might require more skill from the coder.

The chosen applicant will be in charge of coding and setting up a server to get the demo model live. Please make sure you are familiar with this and have knowledge of mySQL and PHP, possibly C++.

Being a gamer and having a firm understading of both online flash games and MMORPG's would certainly help for the creative side of this project. Being able to aid and contribute in creating content will be useful.

I'm largely interested in seeking freelance individuals who will be willing to fully commit themselves to this now and in the future. Any individuals who will work on this will be required to sign a non disclosure agreement and the fee paid will include full access and ownership rights to the source code and editing of said source code. If an applicant wishes to take this contract through sites like getacoder.com I will be willing to do that.

Please send portfolios and resumes to harbern19@btinternet.com

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back