Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Lines not showing up on Line graph

Status
Not open for further replies.

JosephRoy

Programmer
Mar 4, 2004
US
Help,

I have created a line graph and I am having a problem. All the data points show up correctly, but the lines aren't displaying. The crosstab query has this format:

Start_Date L1 L2 L3
09/02/03 500
09/03/03 600
09/06/03 575
09/09/03 650
09/10/03 620
09/16/03 700
09/17/03 580
09/20/03 600

What I want to do is display a line between the values in each of the columns, but because the data is not continuous, only the value points show up. How would I go about getting this to work the way I want?

Thanks.

Joe,

Seelct you chart and then Tools/Options and see if there's an option for the chart to plot empty cells as interpolated.

Skip,

Want to get great answers to your Tek-Tips questions? Have a look at FAQ219-2884

Thanks, that worked great. Now that I see the lines on my chart, I find another problem. I have several zero values that I would like to handle the same as the blank cells. Is there any way to supress the zero values, or will I have to somehow modify the underlying query?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back