Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Lines Disappear ?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grobermatic

Technical User
Dec 21, 2002
GB
Hi,

When putting modifiers on lines, they disappear after the modifier is applied.

Has anyone else experienced this... any ideas how to stop it ... my drawing is slowly disappearing from plan view!

Cheers

Craig

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Time-traveling is just too dangerous. Better that I devote myself to study the other great mystery of the universe: Women!" .. Dr E. Brown (1985)

hi,

Manly the extrude modifier but it happens with others,
however only on the lines imported from AutoCAD

Cheers

Crsig

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Time-traveling is just too dangerous. Better that I devote myself to study the other great mystery of the universe: Women!" .. Dr E. Brown (1985)

Nothing like breathing life into an old thread. %-)

I started having this problem today, but with lines I am drawing right inside 3dsmax (r5). It was working fine a couple of days ago but today they are disappearing.

Was the cause of this ever discovered?

frozenpeas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back