Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Lined page

Status
Not open for further replies.

samilam

Technical User
Jul 9, 2003
I am on CRXI on a Access Database. I am trying to create a sign in sheet, and show the records in a table, but I want blank lines to show to the end of the page. How can i get empty detail lines to the end of the page????

I'm not aware of anything that works, but here is an idea. Create a text box with a bottom border and stick it in the detail section. If that works, you'll have to suppress extra pages with a formula. Other than that, i'm at a loss for you. The only other thing i could think of would be to create an image and paste that into the report, or maybe try a BLOB.

Good luck.

You can add the lines to a page header section that has been stretched to the length of the page, and then format the page header section to "Underlay following sections".

-LB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back