Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Line-Side T-1 and Dialogic Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjinkins

MIS
Oct 1, 2001
US
We are trying to connect a line-side T-1 to an Intel Dialogic D/240JCT-T1 card. I have a different line-side card installed and working with some other equipment but this one really giving us some trouble. Has anyone had any experience with this type of Dialogic board?

not in a while.. what type of trouble are you seeing.. the lineside has to be loop start analog.. they program as analor ext, no route etc.. strange to be a t1 interface but your t1 from the pstn looks more like analog stations to the central office

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I have installed line-side T-1's before. I know how to option them. My question is does anyone know anything about the setup of the Dialogic board. I can't get the actual span (crossover cable) to come up. I can loop back to the card and everything looks good. I am looking for help on the dialogic board.

do you have the right PCI slot set on the board? There is a dial on the board that needs to be pointing to the PCI slot it resides in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back