Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

line pools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony2Finger

Vendor
Apr 18, 2003
How can i make it so both companies dial different outbound codes (e.g. dial 9) and (Dial 8)or something.

I have lines 801-804 to pool 70 and lines 804-808 to pool 890.
Do I need to assign lines to the telephones?
When I assigned lines 1-8, it put pool groups 70-I & 890-I on the buttons. Do I need that?

When calls are transfered to a phone does it land on the SA-Ring/Voice button?
thanks

Hi

Need more information.

First change line pool code #s, you can do this under the heading of remumbering. You have the system in a PBK mode, lines 801 - 804 are in pool 70 when you press line 801 in programming it will automatically assign the remaining lines because you have told the system that these lines are associated to each other and they are in the same pool. Also go to dial out code under Extension programming and only give the extension that you want to have access to Pool 70 that dial out code, and the same for those in Pool 890. Now remember that dial "9" activates the ARS table, if you want to use 9 as one of your dial out codes then you must renumber the ARS code also.

I hope this helps.

If you need more help, just ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back