Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Line numbers for code 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOPOPNOSTYLE

IS-IT--Management
Apr 9, 2002
GB
Hi I've just started using Visual Interdev 6.0 for creating webpages, (I've been used to Dreamweaver MX) and for the life of me I cant find the option to turn line numbering on for you code. Please could someone help as I dont want to suffer when a "Error on Line 786" pops up on the browser and I'm desperatley trying to find the errant line amongst an forest of code.

Thanks

Lord Exell

I am not sure how Dreamweaver MX works, but in InterDev, you can look down at the bottom right hand portion of the development screen and it should have a small section there that details what line and even column that your cursor is on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all.
- Anonymous

Thanks Chopstick

I cant believe it was there all the time.

Cheers

Lord Exell

No problem. It's always the little things that get us. ;-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all.
- Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back